Google

Saturday, February 04, 2006

These are My Major Gripes

I am starting this page to talk about my major gripes-- about everyday life, the news, the neighbors-- WHATEVER :)

Today, I am gonna gripe about email... you know, those guys who email you that they have this "great business opportunity" for you... just give them your social security number, date of birth, phone number, address, bank account numbers, credit card numbers, and we will screw you, your credit and your entire life! On an average, I get 3 or 4 of these a day! Now tell me, how in the world can there really be that many people who want to enhance my financial well being??? Now, respond to one of these emails, and it will create ten more just like it! It makes me wonder just how many people out there are duped by this scam. How many people have lost it all? I met a guy once who fell for this-- and even after giving these people thousands of dollars, he continued to give them money on the pretense of "covering the upfront costs of transferring the other money to his account." It was really sad. I don't know what ever happened to him, but it can't be good. When is this scam gonna get old and move onto something bigger and better? It really is getting boring... Time for something new and exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home