Google

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

No, the world does NOT revolve around YOU!

You know what really gets me? When people think that your sole purpose in life is to please them... like you have nothing else going on in your life other than whatever it is that they may want from you. Take for example... I have been in the hospital the last couple days with an abcess on the side of my face. Now, this is very painful... definitely wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. I no more than get out of the hospital and log online and this person has a list of songs they want me to burn for them... the first thing I said was "I just got out of the hospital and don't feel good"... it did not seem to affect them. He sends me his list, asks if I got it, then proceeds to tell me more to add to it. I told him that I JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL once again... at what point did people stop giving a shit about others and start caring only about themselves?? And it's not like this fool couldn't burn his own damned songs... he's just too cheap to spend the extra 2 dollars a month for high speed internet. I got half a mind to tell him to burn his own shit, or to charge him a buck a song... bet he'd figure out something then, and maybe find some compassion along the way!

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Ouch, hope you're feeling better...and I don't just bean the abcess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home